GMP is an engine maintenance program delivering lower costs, price certainty, and engine readiness. Savings occur with each hour flown and at each repair or major maintenance event. Payments are made based on hours flown and maintenance is accomplished without additional operator cost. All at a price lower than Time and Material maintenance. To qualify engines are required to be in good running condition.
GMP maintenance is performed at participating authorized service centers worldwide, ensuring the highest quality and reliability.
Full Coverage Maintenance
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Unscheduled Maintenance
- Recommended Service Bulletins and Airworthiness Directives
- Life Limited Parts LLPs
- External Components, Line Replaceable Units LRUs
- Routine Parts (Such as Fuel Nozzles and SOAP kits)
- Troubleshooting Assistance Labor (Up to 10 Hours per instance)
One Full Coverage Plan… Two Payment Options
- 1) Full Hourly Rate
- 2) Lower Hourly Rate with a deferred balance due at CAM/Overhaul.
- Recommended is the Lower Hourly rate payment method. When the CAM/Overhaul is due, the Deferred Balance is due. This holds the hourly rate as low as possible, caps the CAM/Overhaul cost, and defers the cost until the CAM/Overhaul event.
Increased Aircraft Value (Reference Bluebook and VRef)
GMP value adds to the engine and aircraft value at enrollment and into the future. This is similar to the historical record of maintenance service plans (MSP), enhancing aircraft values.
A key difference is; GMP has lower cost than Time & Material maintenance costs, making GMP a positive attribute at aircraft sale.