GMP is an engine maintenance program delivering lower costs, price certainty, and engine readiness. Savings occur with each hour flown and at each repair or major maintenance event. Payments are made based on hours flown and maintenance is accomplished without additional operator cost. All at a price lower than Time and Material maintenance. To qualify engines are required to be in good running condition.
GMP is backed by Honeywell Aerospace (the engine manufacturer) maintenance is performed at participating by Honeywell authorized service centers worldwide, ensuring the highest quality and reliability.
Full Coverage Maintenance
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Unscheduled Maintenance
- Recommended Service Bulletins and Airworthiness Directives
- Life Limited Parts LLPs
- External Components, Line Replaceable Units LRUs
- Routine Parts (Such as Fuel Nozzles and SOAP kits)
- Troubleshooting Assistance Labor (Up to 10 Hours per instance)
One Full Coverage Plan… Two Payment Options
- 1) Full Hourly Rate
- 2) Lower Hourly Rate with a deferred balance due at CAM/Overhaul.
- Recommended is the Lower Hourly rate payment method. When the CAM/Overhaul is due, the Deferred Balance is due. This holds the hourly rate as low as possible, caps the CAM/Overhaul cost, and defers the cost until the CAM/Overhaul event.
|Lower Hourly Rate with Deferred Balance|
|Engine Model||Hot Section/Ovhl
|Deferred Balance Due At
Part 91 Extended Inspection Intervals
- On GMP, Part 91 operators can extend the Hot Section from 2500 to 3500 hours and the Overhaul from 5000 to 7000 hours, adding significant value to the engines and aircraft, as well as lowering the hourly rate.
- This is accomplished by using PI’s interval extension letter from Honeywell, the engine manufacturer, working with your local FAA FSDO to receive the approval.
- On GMP, the 3500/7000 interval goes with the GMP program and the engines. If the aircraft is sold the engines remain on the 3500/7000 interval backed by the letter from the engine manufacturer.
- The required 9 year inspection is covered under GMP.
- Finally, GMP can be transferred to the new owner at aircraft sale including the extended inspection interval.
Backed by Honeywell Aerospace (Engine Manufacturer)
- GMP enrolled engines are also enrolled by serial number within Honeywell MSP
- All maintenance performed by participating Honeywell authorized service centers worldwide ensuring highest maintenance quality and reliability
- Access provide to Honeywell Rental Engine Bank
- Operator choice of Honeywell Authorized Service Centers
- Price escalation limited to inflation index, typically 3% annually. A significant saving compared to manufacturer’s price increases of 8% to 10%
Increased Aircraft Value (Reference Bluebook and VRef)
GMP value adds to the engine and aircraft value at enrollment and into the future. This is similar to the historical record of Honeywell’s maintenance service plans MSP, enhancing aircraft values.
A key difference is; GMP has lower cost than Time & Material maintenance costs, making GMP a positive attribute at aircraft sale.